- Jonas as a guest on the Language Neuroscience Podcast
- New Perspective paper in Neuron by Waschke et al.
- Welcome to new members Hongi Ngo and Markus Kemper!
- New paper in Schizophrenia Bulletin Open: Erb et al., Aberrant perceptual judgements on speech-relevant acoustic features in hallucination-prone individuals
- We’re hiring (again): DFG-funded 3‑year PhD position, apply by July 12 2020
Latest TweetsLoad More...
#firewalkwithme. Thanks to the #CogHear community and today’s host Malcolm Slaney for having me and for trodding along into the muddy waters of attention, entrainment, oscillations, and behaviour. (Three of which I learned are highly charged terms — choose your fighter!).
- Auditory Cortex
- Auf deutsch
- Brain stimulation
- Clinical relevance
- Cross-Modal Integration
- Degraded Acoustics
- Editorial Notes
- EEG / MEG
- Executive Functions
- Gyrus Angularis
- Hearing Loss